Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10-20-10

One marvolous wonderous glorious year
I win my dear I win my dear
You said i couldn't do it, i told u that i would
and now look at how happy we are

The lond distance part sucks, im not gonna lie
but it cannot be helped
The time passes slow when we are apart
and far to quickly when we are together

So lets treasure every heartbeat
Every little moment
Every tear, Every breath
Every smile every laugh

Im not going anywhere
You best get use to this idea
I don't care how long, I will prove to you
that i have exactly what it takes

I am yours and you are mine
You told me this long ago
It couldn't be more truer than it is now
You have me mind body and soul

I will wait, as each
minute, hour, day
week month year passes
and when u return, I will be waiting

You can't get rid of me,
Im stuck with you
But your also stuck with me
so count your blessings

I love you more
everyday
I promise you
For me, its will always be this way.

1 comment: