Monday, March 26, 2012

A little bit deeper

Everytime you think of her
everytime you mention her
it cuts a little bit deeper

everytime you speak her name
everytime i see your pain
it cuts a little bit deeper

Im so tired of fighting her
when she isn't even trying
I feel like i'm the loser

everytime you think of her
everytime you remember her
it cuts a little bit deeper

everytime you speak her name
everytime I feel your pain
it cuts a little deeper

Why do I have to fight for you
Why do I even try?
Why must I be the one to cry for you?
when she doesn't even fight?

I have given you everything
I have given you all that I am
But still you love her
still you want her
and I am left with this pain.

It hurts, it hurts so bad but I only let you see the sting
because I love you, I want whats best for you
but I can't let you go, when she will only cause you more pain

I am hurting, I feel weak, I can't keep this up forever
I don't want to share, I wish I was enough
Why is it impossible for you to forget her?

No comments:

Post a Comment