Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Angel or Demon?

I once was angel, living in grace
Now I’m a demon, with an angels face
My heart, once so pure, has now turned to ice
Black, and cold, and it beats pure no more
I wish for none other, other than you
You who have turned me, into someone cruel
I no longer seem to care
And though I still cry, I don’t feel the scare
I know that I love you, that will never change
Can you still love, this demon you create?
I feel the old, fading away, I feel someone new
I know her name
Perhaps I’ve gone mad, but you know that’s ok
Perhaps I’ve gone crazy, I still live today
Keep me close to you forever, my feelings are just locking themselves away
I know a hurt is coming, so I choose this façade
Maybe I’m not a demon, maybe I’m an angel still
Perhaps I wish to twist my soul, and live in the light no more
Maybe I don’t know what’s going on, and that in itself is true
I will do whatever it takes, to make sure I never loose you
~

June 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment